Thursday, June 18, 2020

Trump Truth - Sources


NOTES ON: “IN SEARCH OF TRUMP TRUTH IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENED?”

Two caveats concerning sources:

This “list” actually began in my mind starting almost five years ago and I didn’t start writing them down until last year, so I’ve had to go by memory for most. Originally there was no intent to do anything other than keep this straight in my head, and was not intended for a “dissertation”. Almost everything comes from YouTube videos of principles and I only started saving those recently.

Also, I made every effort to not include in this blog anything from either CNN or MSNBC; in part for credibility with MAGA folk, and in part because it would probably have added too much to my list.

To best of my knowledge these are “sources”.

1 BBC YouTube video (found by accident but probably got me started on this odyssey).
2 PBS Frontline program series watched at time.
3 Interview with Toronto Star reported who’d begun the list, l lost his name.
4 Several interviews with Timothy O’Brian and David Cay Johnson.
5 This was part of a PBS program about Trump. I don’t remember which broadcast, but the “watch” line really stood out.
6 This, as I recall, was revealed by author of “Dark Towers”, David Enrich; the nature of mortgages being they are a matter of public record.
7 Interview(s) with Tony Schwartz.
8 Public knowledge viewed as various book tours came and went.
9 Multiple news reports heard over past 4 some years.
10 Yahoo Finance reports on investor Ray Dalio; and live interview with hedge fund manager Anthony Scaramucci, who stated he knew Trump personally well enough to just assume he’d lie about virus and so moved an unstated amount into “safer position”.
11 Interview(s) with Dr. Brandy Lee, NCLS podcast, and several saved videos of various psychiatrist.
12 Direct response to tweet which included “great and unmatched wisdom”.
13 Interview with Michael D’Antonio, presented as “authorized” biographer.
14 Reports on new book by Bolton which may or may not come out June 23rd.

All the other are just notes I made of various interviews of people who knew and/or worked with Trump as they came along (yes, listed to make graphic impression).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Posted to Brazil Times Blog September 11 2017 We were there We were there when everyone from Maine to California said it was a beautiful ...